Create a New Email Address
New email addresses (mailboxes or accounts) or mail aliases (forwarders) for your Creative Natives domain are created via your konsoleH control panel.
Once created, these email addresses can be set up on your desktop or mobile device in the mail programme of your choice, or accessed online via WebMail.
Create a Mailbox
- Browse to mail.yourdomain.co.za or http://184.108.40.206/ and log in using your domain name and ftp password
2. Click Mail from the left-hand menu > Manage Accounts under Mail
The main window is where all your active email accounts and aliases will be displayed. New hosting accounts have one active mailbox named webmaster@…
3. Click New Mailbox to create a new mail account or New Mail Alias to create a new email alias
4. Insert the relevant information:
- Username is the email address that you want to create
- User Note is optional
- Password should be a secure combination of letters and numbers – use the strength bar for guidance or use Password Generator to create a secure password
- Retype Password
- Forward is optional for mailboxes and compulsory for aliases – if you want to forward all incoming mail to an alternative address
6. Click Add
- The catch-all mailbox is disabled by default on Web hosting packages. If you would like all stray emails addressed to any username at your domain to be forwarded to a single mailbox, then enable the catch-all by choosing Edit at the top of the Mailbox Accounts page.
- Now that the email account is created on the server, you need to set up your email program or client (eg. Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird) to connect to the server to send and receive your email.
- If you are in the process of transferring a domain to us it is recommended that you setup the email accounts before transfer.