How do I find missing folders in Webmail?
Webmail may not be displaying all the folders that you expect to see. This is usually because Webmail is not subscribed to all the available folders on the mail server.
You can subscribe to folders by following the steps below:
- Browse to the Webmail login page (https://webmail.konsoleh.co.za)
- Login with your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) and email password. (passwords are case-sensitive)
- Click the cog icon on the bottom left of the screen
- Select ‘Manage folders‘ from the menu
- A list of available folders will appear on the screen with ticks for each subscribed folder
- You can now subscribe to the relevant folder by ticking the tick box
How to manage email accounts
The Mail Admin tool in konsoleH v2 allows you to manage email addresses associated with your Hetzner...
Outlook 2013 & 2016 troubleshooting
♦ Is this the first time you’re setting up this email account? Then use...